All referees, no matter what badge level, deal with the same issues...? Read this interview with Referee Mark Clattenburg?as he opens up on coping with errors.
We have a new state mandated training requirement for all AYSO volunteers (administrators, board members, coaches, referees, coordinators, instructors, etc.). This is a one-time only training for AYSO volunteers in California.
Please follow the below steps to get this completed ASAP:
- Go to website: https://www.aysovolunteers.org/sudden-cardiac-arrest-sca-2/
- Click on the “One-time Training” link in the table row pertaining to “California”.
- Create NFHS account by clicking “Sign-In” icon at top right of webpage.
- “Order” Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) course…….it is free of charge!
- Course takes about 15 minutes to complete (simple 6 question quiz at end of course).
- Save completion certificate as a pdf (keep for your records).
- Area staff: email your Area Director a PDF copy of your completion certification for their records.
- Region volunteers: email your Regional Commissioner a PDF copy of your completion certification for their records.
If you have questions, please contact Al Prado, Director of Referee Instruction