THERE WILL BE NO WALK-IN REGISTRATION!
YOU MUST REGISTER IN ADVANCE.
Arcadia High School, 180 Campus Dr, Arcadia, 91007 (directions)
- All course registrations MUST be paid for in advance.
- Regions must email Jane Prado to set up a region payment for their volunteers
- To sign up for courses you must be a currently registered volunteer and must have taken AYSO Safe Haven, CDC Concussion Awareness and Sudden Cardiac Arrest training on eTrainU (click on My Training after login to your local portal).
- Need help with either of these? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com
- “No Shows” will be charged. Cancel in advance to avoid being charged.
- You MUST have completed the pre-requisite(s) for each class prior to the class.
- Questions? Contact Jane Prado at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 January UPDATE:
As we get closer to the Roadshow and, given the rise in COVID cases, to best ensure everyone’s safety, there are some requirements that will need to be followed (similar to other indoor events).
Please take the time to read them, so there are no surprises or issues.
- Please check in at Registration before you go to the classroom to get the classroom assignments.
- We will require proof of vaccination or a negative covid test taken within 72 hours of class. Please be sure to bring your vaccination card or your test results. They will be checked at the registration table.
- Masks will be worn inside at all times. Only the instructor will be without a mask while they are instructing.
- Please dress warmly as classroom doors will be left open.
- We have limited class sizes.
- Parking on Saturday will be very limited. Please park on the West side of campus, see this map. Please come early in case you have to park and walk.
A new legal requirement for those involved in youth sports in California, Assembly Bill No. 506, came into effect Jan 1, 2022. Use this link to register for a Live Scan appointment: http://applicantservices.com/AYSOSE.
All volunteers must register and check-in before going to class.
- Saturday, Jan 8, 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Sunday, Jan 9, 8:00 – 8:15 AM
Course Details and Prerequisites:
- Referee — Registration for Referee courses is closed. Questions? Contact Al Prado, Section 1 Director of Referee Instruction.
- $55 for one day
- $100 for multiple days
Send Payment to:
AYSO Section 1
Attn: Jane Prado
14976 Eureka St
Lake Elsinore, CA 92530