Section 1 will be offering all Management, Referee and Coach courses in Arcadia in January:
- Questions? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com
- All course registrations MUST be paid for in advance.
- Regions must email Jane Prado to set up a region payment for their volunteers
- To sign up for courses you must be a currently registered volunteer and must have taken AYSO Safe Haven and CDC Concussion Awareness training on AYSOU. Need help with either of these? Contact Jane Prado at firstname.lastname@example.org
- “No Shows” will be charged. Cancel in advance to avoid being charged.
- You MUST have completed the pre-requisite(s) for each class prior to the class.
When: Friday Jan 3, 20230 – Sunday Jan 5, 2020
Where: Arcadia High School, 180 Campus Dr, Arcadia, CA (directions)
What: All courses.
- You must be a currently registered volunteer to attend. Need to renew your registration? Go to your Region’s website on Blue Sombrero, register and volunteer for 2018.
- Questions on Coach Courses? Contact Juan Campos at email@example.com.
- Questions on Referee Courses? Contact Al Prado, Section 1 Director of Referee Instruction, at AlPrado527@gmail.com.
- Questions on Management Courses? Contact Tori Tinder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Question on the Roadshows? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com.