Section 1 is offering all Management, Referee and Coach courses in Hawthorne on August 21-23, 2020
- Questions? Contact Jane Prado at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All course registrations MUST be paid for in advance.
- Regions must email Jane Prado to set up a region payment for their volunteers
- Register for courses on AYSOU. After login, look under In-Person Courses > Instructor Led Courses > Referee Instructor Led Courses.
- All courses have the following pre-requisites:
- Currently registered MY2020 volunteer
- Completed AYSO SAFE HAVEN training
- Completed CDC CONCUSSION AWARENESS training
- Completed SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST training
The Safe Haven and and CDC training are available on AYSOU. Look under “Online Training” after you logon. Sudden Cardiac Arrest training is available at https://shrtm.nu/z1fS see One-Time Training in the table at the bottom of the page under “California”.
- Many courses have additional pre-requisites which must be completed prior to attending. Look at the flyer for your discipline to see what these are.
- You MUST have completed the pre-requisite(s) for each class prior to the class.
- “No Shows” will be charged. Cancel in advance to avoid being charged.
Need help? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com
All volunteers must check-in before going to class.
Dana Middle School
5504 W. 135th St
Hawthorne, CA 90250
Check-in / Registration
- Friday, Aug 21, 5:00 – 5:15 PM
- Saturday, Aug 22, 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Sunday, Aug 23, 8:00 – 8:15 AM
Details on these flyers:
- Early Bird
- $40 for one day
- $75 multiple days
- After August 7 or onsite
- $55 one day
- $100 multiple days
Send Payment to:
2921 Santa Anita Avenue
Altadena, CA 91001
- Questions on Coach Courses? Contact Mike Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions on Referee Courses? Contact Al Prado, Section 1 Director of Referee Instruction, at AlPrado527@gmail.com.
- Questions on Management Courses? Contact Tori Tinder at email@example.com.
- Question on the Roadshow? Contact Jane Prado at firstname.lastname@example.org.