Section 1 is offering all Management, Referee and Coach courses again in Beaumont in April…
- Questions? Contact Jane Prado at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All course registrations MUST be paid for in advance.
- Regions must email Jane Prado to set up a region payment for their volunteers
- To sign up for courses you must be a currently registered volunteer and must have taken AYSO Safe Haven and CDC Concussion Awareness training on AYSOU. Need help with either of these? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com
- “No Shows” will be charged. Cancel in advance to avoid being charged.
- You MUST have completed the pre-requisite(s) for each class prior to the class.
Beaumont in April
When: Friday April 27, 2017 – Sunday April 29, 2017
Where: To be announced
Download a flyer for this event by clicking on the images below.
NOTE: You must be a currently registered volunteer to attend. Need to renew your registration? Go to your Region’s website on Blue Sombrero, register and volunteer for 2017.
Questions on Coach Courses? Contact Michael Stiles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions on Referee Courses? Contact Sandy Wright, Section 1 Director of Referee Instruction, at email@example.com.
Questions on Management Courses? Contact Holly Veach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question on the Roadshows? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com.