Section 1 is offering all Management, Referee and Coach courses in Arcadia on January 3-5 2020
- Questions? Contact Jane Prado at email@example.com
- All course registrations MUST be paid for in advance.
- Regions must email Jane Prado to set up a region payment for their volunteers
- Register for courses on AYSOU. After login, look under In-Person Courses > Instructor Led Courses > Referee Instructor Led Courses.
- All courses have the following pre-requisites:
- You must be a currently registered MY2019 volunteer
- You must have completed AYSO Safe Haven training
- You must have completed CDC Concussion Awareness training
- You MUST have completed the pre-requisite(s) for each class prior to the class.
- “No Shows” will be charged. Cancel in advance to avoid being charged.
All volunteers must check-in before going to class.
Arcadia High School
180 Campus Drive
Arcadia, CA. 91007
Check-in / Registration
- Friday, Jan 3, 5:00 – 5:15 PM
- Saturday, Jan 4, 7:00 – 7:30 AM
- Sunday, Jan 5, 8:00 – 8:15 AM
Details on these flyers:
- Early Bird
- $40 for one day
- $75 multiple days
- After December 19 or onsite
- $55 one day
- $100 multiple days
Send Payment to:
2921 Santa Anita Avenue
Altadena, CA 91001
- Questions on Coach Courses? Contact Juan Campos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions on Referee Courses? Contact Al Prado, Section 1 Director of Referee Instruction, at AlPrado527@gmail.com.
- Questions on Management Courses? Contact Tori Tinder at email@example.com.
- Question on the Roadshow? Contact Jane Prado at firstname.lastname@example.org.