Any Region participating in the EXTRA program can only do so only if they have the resources to support their EXTRA program. Any Region whose primary program suffers because of EXTRA should not be participating in EXTRA
- This year every region is to provide a referee assigner, who will ensure the appropriately experience and trained referees are assigned to games. Game are not to be covered by team referees if they do not have the trained as stated in our EXTRA West Guideline.
- Referee quality: provide the standard of referees that you wish to receive in your games.
- Not providing Referee coverage or missed assignments will eliminate the acceptance of teams in that division, into the program the following year.
- Coaches to report if their game is not covered to Division Coordinator
- Game cards to be scanned and emailed, mailed, texted to Division Coordinators by Referee of the game: Subject Heading: Division & Game #. For example: Subject: BU10, Game 225
- Number of teams to make the playoffs will be determined and published before the season starts.
- Player fees $15 per player.
- Region check due to your Area by August 30
- Area check due to circuit treasurer by Sept 30
- Teams from any Region who has not paid will not participate in the Playoffs.
- Need to be appropriate for the higher level of play.
Updated: August 9, 2017 at 4:09 PM