|AYSO Programs have been postponed until further notice. We are actively monitoring the updates and information to determine the next course of action. Thank you for your understanding during this time and we hope you all stay safe and well. If you have any questions or concerns, please click here.|
Best Practices for Health:
There is currently no vaccine to prevent the Coronavirus. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed. Everyday preventive actions should be taken:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a facemask.
- CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including Coronavirus.
- Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms to help prevent the spread of the disease.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
Additionally, there are a number of different resources and communications from the CDC regarding the Coronavirus that you can watch HERE.
Our primary commitment and focus at all times is the health and safety of our AYSO Soccer family.
Updated: March 22, 2020 at 1:11 PM